How To Create Backlinks For Your Site

Gambling Link Ads / Seo Articles  / How To Create Backlinks For Your Site

How To Create Backlinks For Your Site

Backlinks are links from one website to your website. Creating good contents for your website and then backlinks tend to create more authority for your website, thereby resulting in higher rankings in the search engines. It is possible to create a website without any backlink and hoping that it will come naturally from the sharing of your content. This will take a while to happen. So, it is better to set aside some time and do some link building.

In creating a backlink, the first thing to remember is the domain authority. This is not a metric provided by Google. After Google had removed the PageRank system, Moz developed the Domain Authority which helps one determine how Google ranks your website based on their authority within the internet and your niche. It has a score range scale of 0-100 and comprises many SEO factors, age, popularity, backlinks, MozTrust, and MozRank.

Research

Up to like 80% of work required to acquire a better backlink is research, the remaining 20% is the content generation and outreach. Good and valuable backlinks cannot be found without some initial research. To stop wasting time on bad sources, it is important to plan and organized well. The good and the best way to find and get relevant backlinks is to check where your competitors are getting their links. To be methodical and organized, you will need to create a master file. The Masterfile is a spreadsheet where you will keep all your research, details on competitor websites and their backlinks. With this details, you will be able to create content ideas and social network research.

Social Media Schedule

To make efficient use of the social media, you need to make sure that your followers see your posts. It is observed that only 0.2% of stories make it into a users’ newsfeed. Timing and your post’s EdgeRank score are the two most important factors to be considered here. The EdgeRank is the algorithm that Facebook uses to determine which news or story is displayed first in users’ feeds. If your story doesn’t have a good score in the EdgeRank scale, it may not be seen. The timing has to do with setting up a social schedule for your posts. You will need to be sharing your posts at different times to accommodate different time zones. With that, you will be able to do enough exposure across the social media platforms.

Competitor Info

Competitor information is what you will use when it comes to data collection for building backlinks. The competitor’s website name, Domain Authority, contact details, social profiles, and followers. It is good always to remember that when looking at the authority of a website, it is also better to look at its trust. The authority and the trust are two different concepts. For example, the BBC and The Sun may have the same authority, but there is more trust in the BBC than in The Sun. Trust Flow is a metric designed to determine how trustworthy each link is based on the number and quality of backlinks pointing to the site. There will be confident in building backlinks from websites with high Trust Flow.

Published Posts

With a very new website, it will be easy to remember what posts you have live. But with a bigger website having hundreds of pages, it will be hard to know what posts you have live. This is why it is valuable to have a document of your posts. This will help you keep track of your posts thereby letting you know they give you as much publicity as possible.

It will not be possible for your competitors to copy this backlink creation format because they will never arrange theirs like yours.

No Comments

Post a Comment